A framework includes libraries, API, and various functionalities. The most important question is how a developer shall choose the best one?
When people interact on-site, the JS framework provides them with feedback at a rapid pace. Typically, the server generates the content of the website, and at the time of retrieving new content, the browser requires reloading of the page.
- The website displays the data with the markup of the site; it is easily readable and has clean formatting.
- The norm is to represent the content of the site with component-based design. With this, the web developers can reuse the content, and the content can be structured and appropriately designed.
- The data management of the application is reliable and is managed effectively without scattering the data.
Try to know What is the Best Framework for a New SAAS Application?
- Angular JS: Google maintains this framework, which is an open-source front-end framework. Apart from Google, there are some corporations and individuals use an Angular framework to identify the challenges faced during the development of applications, which are based on a single page and also address them. (Read More: Migrate from AngularJS to Angular today)
This framework is open-source, and the public can use it easily. Business giants like Netflix and PayPal use this framework, which is also popular for its components that can be reused.
React is for websites(front-end) while React Native is for mobile applications. Facebook invents both frameworks. React Native is a cross-platform, where one could write the same code for IOS and Android. Learn more on Real native vs React Native for mobile development.
- Express.js: It serves to be a highly flexible & minimal Node.js web application framework for providing access to robust web-based features. Express.JS is designed for building single-page, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
In Armia we have developed two frameworks – ICARUS and MAGPIE.
- ICARUS is a PHP framework for LAMP stack and it is a configurable and reusable SAAS framework from iScripts.
- MAGPIE is an opensource framework for MEAN stack for building advanced applications.
Learn more about which stack is right for you startup.
If you want to get to know more about these frameworks get a free consultation.
Have an Idea for web/mobile app?
Request a free consultation to review your development options.