ClosingBid is a Real Estate technology startup based in the 1871 accelerator in Chicago, IL. It was selected as the front runner in the Harvard Business School’s real estate tech startup pitch competition. One of the challenges in real estate is the price discovery of the assets. ClosingBid enables commercial and residential customers to sell properties through its technology platform and mobile app using a proprietary algorithm. Using ClosingBid, customers can execute a closed and blind auction to auction real property.
ClosingBid.net is the world’s only online, invitation-only, sealed bidding platform for auctions on commercial and residential properties.
Auctions are straightforward:
• A property seller can register on the site and select the minimum bid that any bidder will be required to meet or exceed
• Users can decide how long the auction will last (up to five days)
• Specify a deadline for the signing of the contract of sale (post-auction)
ClosingBid.net is the better way to sell your property:
• Get listed on the MLS • Download the Bidding App and conduct an open house
• Send bidding invites from your phone
• Receive and accept a bid
• Use a ClosingBid affiliate attorney to close
Investment Property Marketplace, Sealed Bidding Platform, Facebook Connect, Real Estate, Startups, CodeIgniter, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache