• Works to develop business proposals
• Prepare proposal materials and work with project staff to determine concept; gather and format information; write drafts; obtain approvals
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives / outcomes / deliverable, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, visual appeal, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Maintain effective communication to drive knowledge sharing across the community.
• Monitors various proposal portals for relevant opportunities.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
• Work with development team to explain project requirements and get the estimate
• Requirement gathering from the client side or as per the call
• Ability to create mockups using any mockup creation tool and make it a part of the proposal
• Presentation Skills
• Written Communication
• Technical Documentation
• Layout Skills
• Problem Solving
• Process Improvement
• Strategic Planning
• Market Knowledge
||1.5 Years - 2 Years
|Last date to apply for this job