- Good Communication Skills
- Rails 3.x, Rails 4.x, Rails 5.x
- AGILE Methodology
- jQuery, AJAX, MYSQL 5.x, Apache
- Experience in Git, SVN and Deployment
- Rails specific server administration
- Should have good knowledge of latest trends and developments in Ruby and Rails community
-Experience in Angular 2 & mongodb
-Experience in Django is an added advantage
- Independently execute the project (requirements gathering, analysis, low level design, development, testing, deployment).
- Provide technical feedback and cost analysis on project features.
- Coordinate with the client for the on-going process of technical discussions, status calls etc.
- Provide technical assistance and implementation for interfacing with 3rd party APIs.
- Evaluate and add open source components based on project needs.
- Should have developed at least one complex application using these tech stacks
Graduates in B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science
|Last date to apply for this job